Explore Theme ParksFor families hoping to invest some family spirit in Queensland, amusement parks are an extraordinary decision. The huge three are indeed Warner Bros Movieworld, Sea World and Wet n’ Wild. For history buffs and for a more profound spotlight on Australia itself, "Outback Spectacular" bodes fit as well, though Paradise Country offers ranch-stay accommodations with a lot of activities where you will learn and interact with nearby wildlife. From milking a cow to feeding small animals and encountering koalas, Paradise Country offers an extraordinary blend of the Australian homestead understanding, joined with the outback experience.
Superman Escape in Movie World (via Shutterstock)
Sky High Skyway in Sea World (via Shutterstock)
Q1 BuildingIf you happen to go through Surfers Paradise, a Queensland area, a visit to the Q1 building is an outright must. While most explorers appreciate the nightlife of this territory, seeing everything from above truly gives you an interesting point of view, making it one of the must-do activities on the Gold Coast. The observation deck "SkyPoint" is at levels 78 and 77 and will suit you and 400 others simultaneously. Envision floating 230 meters over the Gold Coast, with a 360-degree scene available to you. What makes this so unique is that there no other all-encompassing view on the whole coast like it. This truly is extraordinary compared to other indoor touring places. It's likewise an outstanding spot for admiring the firecrackers during New Year’s Eve, as Q1 is utilized as a launch stage for an expert firecracker show at 12 PM.
Boodjamulla National ParkLandlocked, Boodjamulla National Park is loaded with climbing trails, sandstone ranges and the spring water draws in a wide range of wildlife. Guests will frequently remain a few days, outdoors at one of the twenty territories in the park. In case you're somewhat of an extravagance beast, that optional convenience is accessible, a mere 10 kilometers away. Note that the timespan from March to October is high season, so ensure you book your spot. This applies the same amount to the camping permits as this is all managed well at Boodjamulla. For guests who like to accomplish an option other than simply climbing, canoeing is an incredible option, in addition to it's the most ideal approach to explore the various canyons. Fishing isn't permitted, however, nor are you permitted to carry any animals into the park.
LARC TourThe LARC visits are a must, as amphibious vehicles can truly get you into spots no other method of transportation can. So if you are lost for action on the Gold Coast, an amphibious LARC visit is greatly suggested.
Thrilling RidesSince the travel industry is a significant industry in Queensland, there are huge amounts of adrenaline-fuelled activities on the Gold Coast. From zip-lining to bungee-jumping, right onto jet boat trips or one of the numerous rollercoasters at the movie world. The best ride we would suggest is the Kuranda Scenic Railway. In addition to the fact that you get to see an astounding subtropical wilderness move by the window, the roads themselves wind past waterfalls, deep canyons, and amazing old bridges. It felt like a slow Western movie at certain points and as you go through the thirteen passages and return in one lovely valley after another, the sights truly are picturesque.
Kuranda Scenic Railway (via Shutterstock)Having your own method of transportation in a foreign nation implies self-governance and requires significantly less planning for you, as you are totally autonomous and allowed to remain and go however you see fit. Fraser Island is a heaven for 4x4 aficionados and not at all like the required rock climbing, the whole island is made of sand, guaranteeing a smooth ride so every one of the travelers gets the chance to have a good time too. There are endless trips accessible on the island itself, yet we suggest simply leasing a vehicle and picking a spot on the guide where you might want an outing with your companions. It's everything the experience you need and beyond question one of the most important and memorable activities on the Gold Coast.
4x4 ride with the sunset view at Australia (via Shutterstock)Tip: Make sure your insurance covers off-road driving and that your driver's permit is recognized in Australia. Let's explore! You can book all these experiences on Travelbook Tours. Book your tickets today:
- Broadwater Adventure: Premium Jet Boat Ride: Strap in and let your cheeks flap majestically in the breeze as you powerslide around the sun-drenched waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park and Broadwater.
- Tickets for SkyPoint Observation Deck: Unrivalled views of the Gold Coast from 230 meters above Surfers Paradise.
- 4 Wheel Drive Tour from Gold Coast: Venture inland from the pristine beaches of the Gold Coast, and discover the green heart of Queensland on a rollicking guided tour of Tamborine National Park.
- Two-Hour Surfing Lesson at Surfers Paradise: Learn basic surfing techniques and catch waves in Gold Coast.
- Tickets for Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck 3-Day Ticket: Take your pick of more than 40 themed rides, slides & attractions, meet over 500 animals in an innovative wildlife conservation park, and scale the SkyPoint observation deck for unrivaled views of Queensland.
- Tickets for Natural Bridge and Springbrook National Park: 4WD Tour from Gold Coast: You'll learn heaps about the area and wildlife on this tour, and get loads of amazing photo opportunities in the Numinbah Valley. Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls make for some stunning moving pictures on the way home.
- Dreamworld and WhiteWater World 1-Day Ticket: Enjoy two parks in one day with this all-access ticket.
- Whale Watching Cruise in the Gold Coast: This cruise will show you some of the most awesome aquatic animals in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Buffet Lunch Cruise: Sea World Cruises’ buffet lunch lets you enjoy local beers, shrimp straight from the ocean (spoiler: locals won’t call them shrimp), and the chance to enjoy a cocktail on the water.
- Aquaduck 1-Hour City Tour and River Cruise: The bus that transforms into a duck-shaped boat!
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket: Explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a full-day ticket. Enjoy entry to the park, daily interactive keeper presentations, animal shows, and join the popular wild lorikeet feeding!
- Island-Hopping Ideas For The Summer
- 14 BEST SUMMER DESTINATIONS
- 14 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST PARIS ADVENTURE