Zimbabwe provides a remarkably rich and wide assortment of excursions, activities, and scenery. The Grandeur of Victoria Falls, incredible wildlife, the beautiful Zambezi River and the inexplicable warmth and friendliness of the Zimbabwean people. You can spend the night in a tent listening to snuffling hippos at a nearby river, or even dancing the night away in a percussion jam.
Cultural facilities and museums abound, as do cafés and stores. For all those considering archeology, you will find many Iron Age sites that could possibly be seen.
- Riding the Elephant Express in Hwange National Park
- Explore the natural beauty of Mana Pools National Park
- Go watch the full moon rise over majestic Victoria Falls
- Boating on Lake Kariba
- Spotting zebras, lions, and giraffes at Hwange National Park
- Spotting wild dogs in Mana Pools
- Visit the remote sculptors' community at Tengenenge Farm
- Visit art in the National Gallery of Zimbabwe at Harare
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Great Zimbabwe
- Explore the fascinating landscape of the Mavuradonha Wilderness
Best Experiences to Have in Zimbabwe
Experience: From Kasane: Full-Day White Water Rafting
Raft down one of the finest rivers for whitewater rafting, the Mighty Zambezi River. Experience a throng of grade 3-5 rapids as you paddle down 23 kilometers of this awesome river during a memorable day trip.
- See the Victoria Falls from the bottom on a rafting adventure
- Enjoy the whitewater splashes from the classic grade 5 rapids
- Experience the rafting down a 23 km whitewater river
Learn more about this trip and gaze at the magnificent scenery of the Batoka Gorge. Book by Clicking here ⇨ ( FULL TOUR & EXPERIENCE )
Head out on the Zambezi River with a dinner cruise and take in the glorious sunset color palette, surrounded by a wildlife paradise. Savor a 4-course meal on board made with the freshest local ingredients prepared by experienced chefs.
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner freshly prepared on board
- Experience a 2-in-1 dinner and sunset cruise
- Soak up the luxury and contemporary ambiance
- Enjoy an array of wildlife sightings as you sail
Take in the beautiful views on the Zambezi River while experiencing a variety of premium cocktails.
Learn more about this trip and book by Clicking here ⇨ ( FULL TOUR & EXPERIENCE )
A Full Day Experience: Victoria Falls Guided Sightseeing Tour
The experience takes you through parts of the Victoria Falls rainforest to the cliffs opposite the massive cascade.
The experience takes you opposite the waterfall that is massive. As your guide shows facts about the wildlife, geology, and history of the famous African landmark from there, you will get a view of the main drops. The explorer and missionary David Livingstone who discovered the Victoria Falls for the British Empire (visiting the Falls for his queen), carved his name from 1855 to a baobab tree on a Garden Island over the precipice of the shores that were famed. Called"Big Tree", this now-famous tree may be projected to be about 2,000 years old with details from its girth and growth rings.
- Enjoy fantastic views and the facts about the wildlife, geology, and history of this famous landmark and visit the "big tree"
- Enjoy tasty snacks and drinks as you meander along the Zambezi River and watch the sun go down for the evening
Sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River. Learn more about this trip and book by Clicking here ⇨ ( FULL TOUR & EXPERIENCE )
See our stories and travel recommendations for you:
- 14 THINGS TO DO IN JAKARTA, INDONESIA
- 44 HOURS: BANGKOK, THAILAND | TRAVELBOOK: EXPLORE LIKE A LOCAL
- 44 HOURS: HONG KONG | TRAVELBOOK: EXPLORE LIKE A LOCAL
Download your Travelbook App so you can make the most out of your travels and share your travel adventures with fellow wanderlusts:
Leave a comment